Bleach Heroes Within
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Heroes Within

This is The Forum of The Great Byond Game Bleach Heroes Withing, Made By Grimm :D

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Omachyx4/Inzujia\'s GM apply

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Omachyx4

Omachyx4/Inzujia\'s GM apply Empty
PostSubject: Omachyx4/Inzujia's GM apply   Omachyx4/Inzujia\'s GM apply Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 6:22 pm

Ughh.. You guys are acting like goody two shoes, all i want is experienced staff and no1 has put wat proper experience they have had 0.0 So for now -Rejected-<----wdf is dis sunny (ignore)

Well I'm not a goody two shoes >Razz. If someone pisses me off and gets in the way of doing my job They shall be smited!*banned for a week hopefully they will come back with a better attitude* My experienced stuff is that I've been a Co leader Of Dragonball Z Onslaught for one year. Ever since i was co-leader the rules were followed by everyone under an iron fist! But i gave people only the amount of chances that they were given. Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil . Also i don't play around with people who go against the rules. Because if ya do this they will just spread it through out the entire game, as it did in Dragon ball Z onslaught when the owner said not to ban people who then made the game almost crash with spam. So pretty much i do what it takes to get the job done the right way. king

Last edited by Omachyx4 on Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xion

xion

PostSubject: i like it lol   Omachyx4/Inzujia\'s GM apply Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 6:25 pm

...hmm like the app...u got my vote..lol i say aye=p
Back to top Go down
Omachyx4

PostSubject: Re: Omachyx4/Inzujia\'s GM apply   Omachyx4/Inzujia\'s GM apply Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 6:26 pm

xion wrote:
...hmm like the app...u got my vote..lol i say aye=p

thxs mate cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Omachyx4/Inzujia\'s GM apply   Omachyx4/Inzujia\'s GM apply Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Omachyx4/Inzujia\'s GM apply
Page 1 of 1