Bleach Heroes Within
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Heroes Within

This is The Forum of The Great Byond Game Bleach Heroes Withing, Made By Grimm :D

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Xion's gm app

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xion1

Xion's gm app Empty
PostSubject: Xion''s gm app   Xion's gm app Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 2:27 pm

Key:Xion111

IGN:Dunt Have one

Experience:well for starters i have been on byond since its beta days so i have have gm for lots of games. Recently i have been just chillin in a naruto game which im a owner of and been owner of for the past 8 months or so. but b4 being owner of that games i use to Gm a lot on many diff games, but i decided to settle down a game or two to gm for, cuz i belive its not the fact that u gm'ed a lot that gives u experience, but the fact that u gm'ed for a long period for a single game.

Age(this is needed):19

Hobbies&Sports:

Why should i Pick you: let me start off by saying, IM JUST AWESOME. that should be the whole statement in itself, but ill give more anyways. I have tons of experience in everything. i can be kinda but also i can be strict wen the time needs me too be. I Not like these lil byond kids being gm like all power hungry as u can see im not young lol.

What can u do for the game:i can supply some codes and icons. i have lots of connections. Maybe i can pull a few stringsXD

Do you have any skills. E.g coding?:well ive been working on my coding recently and been getting better and better as time goes by. i can icon a bit but its amateurist work, but my big skill i can map really well, not like some that put random crap everywhere, but actually make it look good.

Are you Applying to Forum Admin aswell:nah

If Yes How long are u able to be on, -Counts for Ingame also:i played the game since it first came out and still playing it everytime its up as much as i can.
Back to top Go down

Xion's gm app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Heroes Within :: Announcements :: Gm Applications-
Jump to: